英国美食介绍英语作文,香港的美食

2024-04-25  阅读 180  评论 0

摘要:小编为大家分享美食菜谱,教做菜,如何做菜好吃、菜谱大全、美食小吃、烹饪技巧、健康科普、饮食习惯等信息!.一、介绍西方美食英文作文?In England, people always have some bread and milk for

小编为大家分享美食菜谱,教做菜,如何做菜好吃、菜谱大全、美食小吃、烹饪技巧、健康科普、饮食习惯等信息!.

一、介绍西方美食英文作文?

In England, people always have some bread and milk for breakfast on weekday which is always in a hurry. But on weekends, breakfast is a big feast with bacon, porridge, coffee, eggs, toasts, cakes, and so on.

As for lunch, it's always so simple. People usually have a sandwich or a hot dog. Some people also eat in a fast-food restaurant nearby. This meal won’t last very long.

Dinner is the biggest meal with potato, beef, chicken, soup, and some desserts. At this meal, people usually sit around the table and talk about their daily events. This is the best time for family gathering.

Cheese is the most popular food in European countries and the United States. According to different dishes and wine, different cheese is tied in. The simplest cheese is to put a certain amount of all kinds of cheese on a plate, called cheese dish.

Jewish usually eat apples with honey on New Year's Day, in order to celebrate the happiest New Year.

在英国,人们总是在工作日的时候匆匆忙忙的吃一些

二、介绍家乡景色与美食的英文作文?

Do you know my hometown,Foshan?It's very beautiful,so I

really love it.In Foshan,there are many interesting places

like Baihua Plaza,Dongfang Square and Jihua Park.There are

many famous places,too,Such as Zumiao Temple,Liang

Yuan...People in Foshan are very kind.And Foshan is also

a history city,too.I think you will love my hometown.

Welcome to my hometown!

三、介绍一种西方美食,英文作文?

Turducken

Turducken is the most creative American native food. Some Americans also add some melted cheese products to their tastes.

This dish is usually eaten in some grand festivals in the United States, like the National Day of the United States (July 4 every year), Thanksgiving, Christmas.

四、美食英文介绍?

答:中国美食英文简介:

1、Doufu

Doufu is the most popular food in Chinese Society。It is also the main food in a faming family。The recipe shown : Unicorn Doufu with Yunnan Ham。Major Ingredients Bean curd, Yunnan Ham, Black Mushrooms。

译文:豆腐

豆腐是中国社会最受欢迎的食物,它也是一个家庭的主要食物。食谱有:云南火腿酿豆腐,主要成分:豆腐、云南火腿、黑蘑菇。

2、Steamed Fish

Chinese always make the fish recipes by steaming style。Just only with some light soy sauce and some seasoning。The recipe shown : Steamed Snakehead in Chaozhou StyleMajor Ingredients : Snakehead, Preserved Lemon, Spring Onion。

译文:清蒸鱼

中国人总是用蒸的方式做鱼的食谱,只要加些清淡的酱油和调味料就行了,食谱有:潮州蒸蛇头,主要成分:蛇头、柠檬脯、葱。

3、Eggs In Tea

This is a very special snack of Guangdong。It is very nice food for the party, gathering, with beer。The recipe shown : Eggs In Chinese TeaIngredients : Eggs, Chinese Dark Tea。

译文:茶叶蛋

这是广东的特色小吃,是聚会、聚餐、喝啤酒时的佳肴,菜谱上写着:中国茶鸡蛋,配料:鸡蛋,中国黑茶。

4、Chinese Dumpling

Jiaozi(Chinese Dumpling) is a traditional Chinese Food, which is essential during holidays in Northern China。Chinese dumpling becomes one of the most widely loved foods in China。

Chinese dumpling is one of the most important foods in Chinese New Year。Since the shape of Chinese dumplings is similar to ancient Chinese gold or silver ingots, they symbolize wealth。

Traditionally, the members of a family get together to make dumplings during the New Year's Eve。 They may hide a coin in one of the dumplings。

译文:中国饺子

饺子是中国的传统食品,在北方的节日里是必不可少的。饺子成为中国最受欢迎的食物之一。

饺子是中国新年最重要的食物之一。由于中国饺子的形状与中国古代的金银锭相似,它们象征着财富。传统上,一家人在除夕夜聚在一起包饺子。他们可能会在其中一个饺子里藏一枚硬币。

5、Dim Sum

Dim Sum is the most famous food in world-wide。It is a Guangdong Style snack which served as light meal。The recipe shown : Steam Shrimp DumplingMajor Ingredients : Shrimps, Pork, Wheat Flour for pastry。

译文:虾饺

虾饺是世界上有名的食品,也是一种广东风味的小吃,可以作为便餐。食谱有:蒸虾饺,主要成分:虾,猪肉,小麦粉。

五、伦敦美食英文介绍?

London's famous cuisine

During the summer vacation, I will fly to London with my parents, and then we will go to see Tower Bridge. Tower bridge is a great building with a long history. London is also famous for tower bridges, so every year millions of tourists come here.

We will stay there for five days, I believe we can enjoy ourselves, and then we will leave London for my uncle's house. He has a small house there. Although he is single, he is a good cook.

When we visit him, he always cooks us a delicious meal. He is also a TV reporter, so his English is very good. "I'm proud of you.

I always say to him that we'll stay there for a week at the end, we'll fly home, and I'm looking forward to a good time.

六、英文介绍镇江美食?

烧饼 Clay oven rolls 油条 Fried bread stick 水饺 Boiled dumplings 馒头 Steamed buns 饭团 Rice and vegetable roll 皮蛋 100-year egg 咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg

七、介绍美食作文的提纲?

参考:描写美食的好词好句

描写食物的好词:

美味、清润、浓香、解暑、冰凉、清淡、麻辣、鲜香、爽滑、香醇、甜爽、甘饴、咖啡、秘制、香辣、配制、特产、透亮、开胃、滑润、凉爽爽、黏糊糊、滑溜溜、酸溜溜、香味浓郁、清凉爽口、晶莹如玉、冰凉可口、胃口大开、味甜似蜜、清香扑鼻、色泽分明、酸甜适中、满口生津、玉液琼浆、肥而不腻、大饱口福、回味无穷、香气扑鼻、细嚼慢咽、别有风味、美味佳肴

描写食物的好句:

1、柑橘是海盐的特产,橘子皮里面住着一个个金灿灿的小月亮,亲亲热热地住在一所房子里。

2、盐水鸭皮白柔嫩、肥而不腻、香鲜味美,具有香、酥、嫩的特点。

3、灌汤小笼包的皮是薄薄的,甚至都透亮了,张嘴咬一口,里面鲜美的汁水流入口中,咬那浸了汁水的肉团,不肥不腻,入口爽滑……那真叫美!

4、那水灵灵、红艳艳的枣像天上密密麻麻、闪闪烁烁的繁星,一个个都眨着调皮的眼睛。

5、那些冰糖葫芦红彤彤的,在阳光的照耀下闪闪发光,不知引来多少小孩儿渴求的目光。

6、小混沌,个小,皮薄,只要往开水中一捞,就能盛入碗中,吃上一口,好鲜美!

7、我拿来水瓶,朝茶杯里倒上开水,顿时,水中的龙井茶如同千万条小鱼上下翻飞,煞是好看。

8、烤红薯焦糊糊的,周身满是草灰,嗅一嗅,香喷的气味马上会进入你的五脏六腑,令你“口水直流三千尺”。

9、臭豆腐干是“热情好客的”,wwW.peiXunjia.coM她总是把浓郁的烈性的香味弥漫在周围的空气中,让人为谋其面,先文其香。

10、粽子用绿色的芦叶包着纯白的糯米和红色的枣子,煮熟后,剥开芦叶,只见米团里仿佛嵌着几颗深红油亮的玛瑙,很好看。

八、介绍美食的作文结尾?

过日子就像品尝美食,总是要经过时间的烟熏火燎,香甜才会慢慢酝酿而成.收获总需要用心情的水去浸润,去蒸腾,去熬煮,才会在心中留下智慧的营养……家乡的美食啊,我愿在梦中,将你深深思念

九、介绍哈尔滨美食的作文?

东北铁锅炖

不吃铁锅炖,就不算到过哈尔滨。东北的炖菜在全国是出了名的,比如小鸡炖蘑菇和猪肉炖粉条。这些名字我早已烂熟于心,却从没品尝过。从雪乡返回哈尔滨的第一件事就是品尝著名的铁锅炖。三口大铁锅摆在我们面前,我还是头一次见这么大的灶台上放着这么几口大锅,那架势一看就很豪迈。锅里分别炖着土豆烧鸡、红烧鱼、粉条炖排骨等常见的农家菜,锅壁上还贴着一圈的玉米馍馍。饿急了眼的我们也不挑肥拣瘦,一阵狼吞虎咽,大快朵颐,但是仍没吃出个“底朝天”,因为菜实在太多了!

马迭尔冰棍

走在中央大街上,人手一根冰棍几乎成了一道风景线。号称“第一冰棍”的马迭尔冰棍到底有什么魔力呢?马迭尔冰棍是东北的特色冷饮,特点是“甜而不腻,冰中带香”。到哈尔滨不尝尝马迭尔冰棍,就相当于到了北京没去长城。可在冬天吃冰棍,这也是前所未有的壮举啊!假如在室外吃马迭尔冰棍,那真是一口一个哆嗦,我就这么哆哆嗦嗦地吃完了整支冰棍。看来,没有钢牙铁胃是没法在东北尝到美食的。

姜汁熱可乐

朋友说过,哈尔滨中央大街有一种热可乐,十分有名。我感到非常好奇,去中央大街买来热可乐一看,果然与众不同。先说盛它的器皿,是一个大的不得了的塑料杯,上面印着“可口可乐”的字样。整个大杯子差不多可以装下一升的可乐。它的颜色与普通可乐相差不大,味道却有着天壤之别,有点苦,还有一点点涩,或许这就是它叫姜汁可乐的缘故吧。姜汁可乐最大的优点在于它是热的。一口下去,能立刻让冰冷的肠胃苏醒过来。在哈尔滨中央大街,有许多人捧着大杯的热可乐一口一口地喝着,好像喝热可乐成了旅客们游中央大街的“标配”。在哈尔滨的冬天,这热可乐就是“避寒神器”。

十、介绍宜宾美食的作文?

在我的家乡——宜宾,有很多的特产,今天我要介绍的就是宜宾的名小吃——燃面。

只要是地道的宜宾人,就一定知道宜宾燃面。不错,宜宾的燃面的确是一种色、香、味俱全的美味小吃,虽然宜宾燃面和山珍海味比起来,确实显得微不足道。但它在我们宜宾人心中却是不可或缺的美味佳肴。

宜宾燃面之所以叫燃面,是因为面条里面没有一滴水,全是辣椒油。宜宾燃面既好看又好吃,米黄色的面条加上白色的盐、味精,棕色的芽菜,红色的辣椒油,翠绿的葱花,真的是色香味俱全。

宜宾燃面有一个特点就是油而不腻,给人一种火辣的刺激,吃了燃面后再吃一碗宜宾的双河葡萄凉糕,那真是让人感觉犹如吃到了山珍海味一般回味无穷。

XueZuocai.Com学做菜美食菜谱,鲁菜、川菜、苏菜、粤菜、浙菜、闽菜、湘菜、徽菜等菜系家常菜谱、西餐做法及各地美食小吃,美食攻略,早餐、午餐、晚餐食材选配做菜方法。

免责声明:我们致力于保护作者版权,注重分享,被刊用文章因无法核实真实出处,未能及时与作者取得联系,或有版权异议的,请联系管理员,我们会立即处理,本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意,谢谢!

原文链接:http://bbs.xuezuocai.com/21125.html

发表评论:

学做菜

• 内容55563
  • 积分0
  • 金币0
关于我们
学做菜(xuezuocai.com)美食网,收录鲁菜、川菜、苏菜、粤菜、浙菜、闽菜、湘菜、徽菜等菜系家常菜谱、西餐做法及各地美食小吃,美食攻略,早餐、午餐、晚餐食材选配做菜方法
联系方式
电话:17898872021
地址:陕西省
Email:
注册登录
注册帐号
登录帐号

Copyright © 2022 学做菜 Inc. 保留所有权利。 Powered by www.xuezuocai.com

陕ICP备2022013085号

• 我要关灯
    我要开灯
  • 客户电话